Working at HighPointe
Each day, HighPointe empowers its employees to provide the highest quality care for our clients. For that reason, we seek to hire the best and the brightest from our local communities.
Who We’re Looking For:
HighPointe seeks to hire employees who believe in, and whose actions reflect:
- Compassion, respect and common courtesy for all people.
- Honesty, integrity and ethical behavior.
- Teamwork among employees, volunteers, donors and our larger communities.
- Competent, motivated and goal-oriented.
- Work together for the common good of families living with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
- Commitment to the communities in which we live, work and play.
HighPointe Job Expectations:
- Embrace a good work ethic and give 100% on-the-job.
- Collaborate with coworkers.
- Uphold and respect the rights and well-being of people living with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
- Follow all policies and procedures.
- Continuously improve the quality of our programs and services.
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Respect the rights and views of others, and treat all with fairness and courtesy.
- Believe in, support and advance HighPointe’s mission, vision and values.
- Pass a drug screen.
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Have a valid high school diploma, GED or other necessary degree.
- Have a valid driver’s license or state ID.
- Be able to lift between 35 and 65 pounds, depending on position.
HighPointe is an Equal Opportunity Employer
HighPointe is an equal opportunity employer and shall not take any action in its employment practices that is discriminatory on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, veteran status, military service (active or inactive) or disability in regard to hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, lay-off, rehiring, terminations or employment benefits. Employment policies and procedures will be based on essential job-related standards of ability, experience, training, past performance and other relevant factors affecting performance for the position in question.
Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace
HighPointe is committed to maintaining a healthy, safe and secure work environment. The abuse of drugs and alcohol is a major contributor to an unsafe work environment. All employees of HighPointe are prohibited from unlawfully manufacturing, distributing, possessing, dispensing or using alcohol and/or drugs in the workplace.