Becoming Family at HighPointe
For families living with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, HighPointe provides the highest quality of care, programming and services available in the communities we serve. You and your family are THE priority at HighPointe!
Take the first step toward becoming a lifelong member of the HighPointe family today.
Step 1: Schedule a Tour
A campus visit is a great way to see and experience first-hand what we’re all about at HighPointe. We’re confident you’ll love our comfortable surroundings, and feel the spirit of respect and compassion that fills the air at each of our campuses.
Individual visits are scheduled Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM. Visits include a tour on the campus of your choice and an opportunity to meet with clients and staff there.
Please contact us at 303-221-3222.
Step 2: Schedule a FREE day at HighPointe
After you’ve toured one of our attractive and well-maintained HighPointe campuses and are feeling comfortable with our programming and services, we invite you to schedule a FREE day at HighPointe to ensure we’re the best fit for you. Please note: the Program Application must be submitted to HighPointe before scheduling this free day. See Steps 1 and 2 in the Admissions Process below.
Once we receive your completed Program Application, a staff member from the HighPointe campus of your choice will contact you to schedule your free day. At the end of the day, you’ll have an opportunity to meet with our staff and support team so we can answer any additional questions you may have. After that, we’ll schedule your intake, so we can guarantee your programming and service needs are met from day one.
Step 3: Apply to HighPointe
- Request a Program Application by calling or emailing our HighPointe Client Services Manager at: 303-221-3222.
- Return completed Program Application to our HighPointe Client Services Manager at:
303-221-3222 or [email protected] or mail to:
c/o Client Services Manager
7323 S. Alton Way, Unit A
Centennial, CO 80112
- Successfully complete one FREE day at HighPointe.
- The HighPointe Client Services Manager will contact the client and his/her support team directly regarding acceptance into the program.
If you have questions during the application process, please contact our HighPointe Client Services Manager at:
303-221-3222 or [email protected]
Program Cost and Payment Types
HighPointe accepts the following pay sources:
- Private pay
- Supported Living Services (SLS) HCBS-SLS Waiver
- Comprehensive Services (Comp) HCBS-DD Waiver
- Elderly, Blind & Disabled (EBD-DD) HCBS-EBD Waiver
- Elderly, Blind & Disabled (EBD-TBI) HCBS-EBD Waiver
- Elderly, Blind & Disabled (EBD-MI) HCBS-EBD Waiver